55+ The Magic Number
So, what exactly is a 55+ community?
In its most basic form, our 55+ community is a residential community with beautifully designed manufactured homes built by the leading firm: The Temple Companies. The community features low-maintenance manufactured homes as well as a variety of shared amenities that are important to active seniors, retired persons, and older adults. Other commonly used terms for 55+ include:
- 55-plus communities
- Age-qualified communities
- Age-restricted communities
- Active adult communities
- Planned retirement communities
- Lifestyle communities
Why Do People Choose This Type of Retirement Living?
Some of the reasons people 55+ choose this community because they want to get:
- A home of higher quality at less cost
- A less busy and noisy lifestyle
- A home designed to fit their lifestyle
- A place to downsize and enjoy more personal time
- A lower monthly payment
- A home design that allows some customization
Of course, those reasons don’t tell the whole story. When it comes to older adults and active seniors, retirement living in age-qualified communities is also frequently pursued because they want:
- Fewer responsibilities related to home maintenance
- Homes with modern features
- Homes that are purposely designed for aging in place
- More vibrant and active social lives
- Heightened safety and security
- An atmosphere conducive to 55+, seniors and retirees
- Easy access to fun and organized recreational activities
In essence, many people find 55+ communities appealing because of the opportunity to live a more carefree or upscale lifestyle.
The Distinctive Choice
Distinctively designed, reasonably priced homes define the Delta Hawaii 55+ community. We’ve created a friendly hometown atmosphere. Along with all that the area has to offer, residents enjoy unmatched home values, a comfortable lifestyle, and easy living in an attractive environment that’s irresistible.