Delta Hawaii Living. The Lifestyle Files #1
55+ Lifestyle Excellence is right here in Pittsburg, California
Delta Hawaii in Pittsburg, California; life at its best surrounded by so many ways to experience variety. A 55+ community of distinctive homes that place you in the midst of beauty and experiences to enjoy.
Isn’t it true that having options in life make a difference? That’s especially true when it comes to owning a home. At Delta Hawaii, you have a truly unique option. You can own a home and lease your home site with affordability. The Temple Companies long ago recognized the demand for private land lease communities offering low-maintenance manufactured homes, and Delta Hawaii is just one of their solutions.
The visual characteristics, floor plan functionality and durability of homes at Delta Hawaii in Pittsburg, California provide extraordinary cost savings. And, it’s in a worry-free living environment. The difference is a land lease. The concept is practical. Rather than purchase a building lot at high pre-construction costs, you lease the property and own the home. What’s more, traditional property taxes on the home site are replaced by a comfortably affordable monthly land lease fee. That’s freedom of mind any way you look at it.
It’s the surroundings that make the experience at Delta Hawaii totally unique, not just the home itself.
The Delta Hawaii 55+ community in Pittsburg is located within miles of just about every attraction, point of interest, and amenity you can imagine:
- Small world park with a carousel and train
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden and Nursery Center
- Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve
- The Reno Fun Train
- Port Chicago Naval Magazine National Memorial
- California’s famous wine country
- There are 24 managed parks in Pittsburg, all maintained by the Parks and Recreational Department.
- The Buchanan Swim Center where you enjoy swimming lessons.
- There are movies in the park.
- The Lindsay Wildlife Center is quite an experience, where live animals and exhibits are available along with a variety of programs.
- Heather Farm Park
- It’s all here. Delta Hawaii 55+ homes and apartments in Pittsburg, California. Enjoy a beautiful home and beautiful, fun surroundings as well.
Pittsburg CA, was originally settled in 1839, and called “New York Landing”. It was again renamed “Black Diamond,” before citizens voted on “Pittsburg” on February 11, 1911. The name was selected to honor Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as the two cities shared a common steel and mining heritage. This was back before Pittsburgh was spelled with an “h”.The town is located only 37 miles from San Francisco.
Don’t miss a lifetime opportunity
Our 55+ residents enjoy Delta Hawaii’s many opportunities. Delta Hawaii offers an unrivaled location, affordability, activities and beautiful homes. Homes that hold their value, due to our manufacturing process. Our homes are better built and stronger than a normal home. In other words, Delta Hawaii offers residents the truly unique blend of tranquility, convenience, low maintenance and comfort. The perfect match for today’s active adult homebuyers. Everything that enhances your freedom of living is literally at your doorstep in this one-of-a-kind community.